- 15,500 square metres under-cover space
- 200 – 300 tonnes of steel throughput per week
- 9 overhead cranes
We made substantial investments to our workshop facilities, which included Research & Development to improve our services by using the latest technology, skilled personnel, and a range of machinery to meet our project requirements.
We pride ourselves on delivering results with an emphasis on building long term relationships while upholding the highest standards of HSEQ supported by on-site advisers and in-house training.
Our workforce is highly experienced in the fabrication of hot rolled structural steelwork for light and heavy industrial structures, portal frames, multi-storey frames, baggage handling mezzanines, trusses, modules, and pipe racks and supports.
- Approximately 15,500m2 of under-cover workshop space
- Fabrication output of 200 – 300 tonnes of hot rolled steel per week.
- 9 nr. overhead cranes with lifting capacity up to 50 tonnes.
- Space to pre-assemble structures before delivering to site (i.e. modules, platforms, pipe racking).
- Stockyard capable of holding up to 1,000 tonnes.
- BS EN 9001:2015
- BS EN 1090-2: 2008
- Up to and including Execution Class 3 (EXC1, EXC2, EXC3) according to BS EN 1090-2:2008+A1:2011.
- CE Marking in accordance with NSSS 6th Edition.
- Highly skilled and experienced workforce including welders coded to EN287 and AWS D1.1.
- In-house coordination of haulage and surface treatments (including shot blasting, painting, galvanising, and intumescent fire protection).