- 15,500 square metres of under-cover space.
- Fabrication of 200 – 300 tonnes of steel throughput per week.
- 9 overhead cranes.
We recently made substantial investments to our workshop facilities, which included Research & Development to improve our services by using the latest technology, skilled personnel, and a range of machinery to meet our project requirements.
We pride ourselves on delivering results with an emphasis on building long-term relationships while upholding the highest standards of HSEQ, supported by on-site advisers and in-house training.
Our workforce is highly experienced in the fabrication of hot rolled structural steelwork for light and heavy industrial structures, portal frames, multi-storey frames, baggage handling mezzanines, trusses, modules, pipe racks and supports.
- Under-cover workshop space with stockyard.
- Fabrication output of 150-200 tonnes of hot rolled steel per week.
- 9 number overheard cranes with lifting capacity of up to 50 tonnes.
- Space to pre-assemble structures before delivering to site (i.e. fully-assembled and fitted out modules, platforms, and pipe racking).
- BS EN 9001:2015.
- BS EN 1090-2:2008.
- Up to and including Execution Class 3 (EXC1, EXC2, EXC3) according to BS EN 1090-2:2008+A1:2011.
- CE Marking in accordance with NSSS 7th Edition.
- Highly skilled and experienced workforce including welders coded to ISO 9606.
- In-house coordination of haulage and surface treatments (including shot blasting, painting, galvanising, and intumescent fire protection).